We deliver a breakfast hamper to your door each morning of your stay. For lunch and dinner there are many local restaurants close to the ecolodge site, but if you wish to dine in the beauty of the forest surroundings, we offer the following menus:
Basket of finest local delicacies* Panier du Terroir: Local, organic produce prepared by Christian Lacour of ‘Saveurs de ma Marmite’
Appetizer, main course, dessert, cheese, wine.
- Potted duck in orange and triple sec
- or Potted smoked trout seasoned with tarragon and dill
- Parmentier de lieu jaune et haddock au fenouil (Pollack, haddock and fennel topped with buttered, mashed potato)
- or Sauté de veau marengo (Provencal veal stew with tomatoes, mushrooms, olive oil and provencal herbs)
- or Agneau a la Provençale (lamb seasoned with provencal herbs)
- Cabri d'Anjou (local goats cheese)
- Crémet d'Anjou avec sa soupe de fraises au vin de grolleau (a regional whipped cream dessert with strawberries cooked in wine coulis)
- Bottle of Saumur Champigny
- Or Cabernet d'Anjou
- Baguette de boulangerie artisanal
* The menus are subject to seasonal availability and the bottle of wine can be replaced by a bottle of Crémant de Loire.